If you continue to browse and use the Service you agree to comply the following policy. This policy applies to all visitors and others users who access or use the Service.
- This policy describes the collection, use, and disclosure practices of personal information when using the Service.
- The Service uses "cookies" to collect information and ensure you get the best experience. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of the Service.
- The Owner do not rent or sell any data collected on the Service with third parties for marketing purposes.
- No personally-identifiable information is collected on the Service. The Service may collect information such as computer's Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics. In addition, the Owner may use third party services such as Google Analytics (https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/) or Google Ads (https://ads.google.com/intl/en_us/home/) that collect, monitor and analyze this type of information in order to increase the Service's functionality and the user experience. Follow the link to read Google Privacy & Terms (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en).
- No information is collected from Children on the Service. The Service is a general audience website and is intended to be used by adults. The Service is not intended for children or users who are under the age of 13. The Service do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children or users under 13.
- The Service uses industry standard security measures to protect your information. Although information collected are stored in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, the Owner cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Information collected may be disclosed if required by law or to protect the security and integrity of the Service.